CSP Canada brings decades of experience to your reinsurance program. We understand that a profitable future can only be built by investing in expertise, so our staff has been developed with an absolute commitment to professionalism in every discipline: finance, claims, underwriting, administration, actuarial and audit. We respond to your most complex and demanding reinsurance needs with our innovative solutions that can only be built through experience and expertise.
Meet Our Team
- Jan Hughes, B.A., Senior Vice President
- Jan is Senior Vice President of CSP Canada. She has many years of combined experience in direct insurance and reinsurance underwriting and has extensive knowledge of the Canadian marketplace. Prior to joining CSP, she held management positions with Duncanson & Holt Canada and Tri-Can Reinsurance Ltd. Before joining Tri-Can Reinsurance, Jan worked in the Underwriting and Sales departments of two large insurance companies in Toronto. Jan is a graduate of the University of Toronto and has earned a Health Insurance Associate designation.
- Richard J. Francisco, CLU, President
- Richard is President and Founder of Consulting Services of Princeton, LLC, and is a veteran of the reinsurance industry. He is also the President and Founder of Reinsurance Services of Princeton, LLC. Prior to forming CSP and RSP, he was Executive vice President at Duncanson & Holt for many years, where he directed Accident & Health operations for a roster of U.S. based and international clients. Before joining Duncanson & Holt, Rich managed the reinsurance underwriting department at Cigna Re. He is a graduate of Villanova University and has earned the Chartered Life Underwriter designation.
- Gary S. Futterman, CPA, CGMA, MBA, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Gary is Executive Vice President and CFO of Consulting Services of Princeton, LLC. Gary has many years of finance experience in the reinsurance industry. He is responsible for all accounting, claims, and administrative functions, as well as risk management of CSP. He joined CSP as a founding member and was also a founding member of RSP. Before joining RSP, Gary served as Director of Internal Audit at Everest Reinsurance Company. Prior to his tenure at Everest, he was Assistant Vice President and Controller at Duncanson & Holt, where he managed the accounting function for various Accident & Health reinsurance pools and developed the D&H claims manual. Before joining D&H, he spent several years at Coopers & Lybrand in their business assurance department, servicing various insurance and reinsurance clients. Gary is a licensed Certified Public Accountant, a Chartered Global Management Accountant, a graduate from Babson College, and earned his Masters of Business Administration from Hofstra University.
- Kim Jalet, Senior Vice President
- Kim joined Consulting Services of Princeton, LLC, as a founding member. She was also a founding member of Reinsurance Services of Princeton, LLC, and has many years of industry related experience. While her primary responsibility is claims, she is also involved in operations management. Prior to joining RSP, Kim worked for Duncanson & Holt in the communications department, providing marketing support services.
- Annemarie Brownmiller, Senior Vice President
- Annemarie is a Senior Vice President of Consulting Services of Princeton, LLC and Chief Actuary. She served in that same capacity at RSP, and has many years of experience in both direct and reinsurance areas, covering the valuation, pricing and financial reporting of group products. She assists in reserve analysis and is involved in pricing various Medical, Personal Accident and Occupational Accident products. Prior to joining RSP, Annemarie was an actuary with Duncanson & Holt, where sh was responsible for financial reporting for all domestic reinsurance operations, which included setting and reviewing appropriate IBNR and case level reserves totaling more than $170 million. She was also involved in developing pricing models for Occupational Accident carve-out of Workers' Compensation. Additionally, Annemarie set and monitored reserves for this product and provided reserve support and certification to reinsurance pool members and independent auditors. Prior to her tenure at D&H, she was an actuary with the Cigna Insurance Company, where she reviewed the adequacy of reserve levels for all group products. Annemarie is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries.
- Joseph Fitzgerald, Consultant/Security Committee Member
- Joe has been a consultant in the insurance industry since forming J.M. Fitzgerald and Associates, LLC in 2000 following his retirement from CIGNA Corporation. In his career with CIGNA, Joe held financial, marketing and general management executive positions in the fields of reinsurance, healthcare, pension, and individual insurance. His positions included Chief Financial Officer, Chief Underwriting Officer, and President of the Healthcare national accounts division. Joe has a B.S. (cum laude) in Mathematics from Holy Cross College, an M.S. in Mathematics from Brown University, and is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries.